Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone.
Since we have all been through a year of not being able to gather in our usual groups in person, I am wondering how are people feeling about doing things online more? Yea or Nah? Please take some time to answer these questions.
- What do you prefer taking a class or doing a meditation online or in person?
- Do you feel you get the same benefit from it?
- Do you think you should pay less for online classes?
- Would you prefer group classes or one on one skype calls or on the phone?
- How much technical skill do you have and are you able to navigate different platforms for group chats?
- Do you prefer live classes or something you can watch at your own convenience?
- What platform do you prefer? Skype, Facebook, etc….
- How do you feel about a subscription service like Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee?
Thanks for answering my questions. I am trying to plan what to do next and how I will do it.